+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

WIN A FREE MOLD - Online / Real Life Fishing Competition in July 2024

Started by CNC Molds N Stuff, Jun 17, 2024, 02:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CNC Molds N Stuff

• There will be a minimum of 1 winner.  If there is only one participant they will win if they have an entry that follows all the rules.  Upto 4 additional winners for a total maximum of 5.  1 for each additional 100 participants.
      • 1-100 1 winner
      • 101-200 2 winners
      • 201-300 3 winners
      • 301-400 4 winners
      • 401 or more 5 winners.
    • A verification image will be posted June 30th that must be in photographs of your catch. 
    • The winner or winners will receive a mold (maybe something brand new) that I determine might be useful for the species in their winning image. 
    • You must be a member of this forum. 
    • Winners must reside in and have a shipping address within the United States or current US territories
    • You must post an image of your catch as a reply to this post. 
    • Entries may be of any finned species caught legally by angling. 
    • Catch size, image quality, and number of likes will be judged subjectively based on the judges opinions, and relationship to local (state or territory) records, and world records.  All items will be a consideration.  No one factor will determine a winner.  You may get your friends to sign up and vote for your entries.
    • All images submitted may be used by CNC Molds N Stuff or reposted on other social media. 
    • If you would like your catch judged by length the image must show your catch, the measuring device, and the verification image.  The length must be readable, and all three must be fully visible. 
    • If you would like your catch judged by weight then your image must show the verification image and the fish on a scale in such a manner as to be clear showing its true weight.  Hanging or on a platform scale with nothing else touching, etc.   The weight, the verification image, the scale, and the fish must be fully visible. 
    • Images may be posted on social media, and other websites, but participation must occur on this forum. 
    • Any image that does not include everything required will not be qualified to win.
    • Spam images will be remove.  If you are wearing your company's hat its okay, but if it looks like your mostly posting to drive traffic to another business, or drive traffic to another website your image will be removed. 
    • YOU MAY ENTER ONE (1) AND ONLY ONE IMAGE PER DAY.
    • YOU MAY ENTER MORE THAN ONCE, but you may not enter more than one image for fish that were caught on the same day.  Catch a big bass today, and a big shell cracker tomorrow (and post them on different days).  No problem.  Catch them on the same day, and you can only enter one period. 
    • Al image entries must be posted on this forum prior to midnight July 31st 2024 in your time zone. 
    • Winners will be announced here.  Initially we will send you a PM to ask for your shipping address (time zone will be checked for July 31st entries), and then we will publicly announce the winners. 
    • WHINERS WHO SAY I SHOULD DO IT SO IT REQUIRES LESS OR NO EFFORT OR OPEN IT UP TO POSTING ON OTHER PLATFORMS WILL NOT BE QUALIFIED.
    • No purchase necessary.
    • This is a game of skill in catching fish and taking pictures.
    • Rules may be change or new rules added up until the start of the contest.
    • Commercial net, cage, trap, long line, etc catches are not eligible.
      Catches on head boats, six packs, or guide trips are eligible.  If all conditions are met and rules are followed.
    • Questions must be asked here on this forum. If a participant can't be bothered to ask a question where everybody can see the answer they are acting in bad faith.
    • If there are no entries after the first few days (maybe a week) the contest may be canceled.
    • Nobody who has ever been told I won't do business with you again, or who has had other forms of communication with me blocked is eligible.  I hated to have to add this one, but there are a few people that it would just chap my _____ to have to deal with.  I hope the rest of you understand why this is necessary.

CNC Molds N Stuff

QuoteThe winner or winners will receive a mold (maybe something brand new) that I determine might be useful for the species in their winning image.

For example: If your winning image is a crappie you might receive a mold for a crappie bait, or a mold for a crappie jig.  If your winning image is a tog, you might receive a heavy wire football jig or a mold for a small crab.  There is no guarantee that is exactly what you would receive.  These are just examples of species specific useful molds you might win. 

Blind Squirrel

CNC Molds N Stuff

Quote from: Blind Squirrel on Jun 20, 2024, 12:08 PMDo you have to show both weight and length? 

You do not have to show either, but if you do it can affect your score with the judges.  You should use whichever is most common for the species.  A bass is often compared by its weight, but a musky might be compared by its length.  If you have a catch that is a significant percentage of your state record (or a world record) use whatever type of measure is used by that recording organization.  You can show both if you want to. 

ARB

CNC Molds N Stuff

Quote from: ARB on Jun 20, 2024, 04:22 PMYou cannot view this attachment.

The contest is for July and it must include a certain image to verify the fish was caught during July.  The image/token information will be published At the end of this month. 

That is an awesome photo, and it would certainly be a contender otherwise.  Thank you for posting it. 

CNC Molds N Stuff

The fishing contest starts tonight at midnight. 

Your submitted picture must include either: 

Any CNC MOLDS N STUFF LOGO ITEM and a PIECE OF PAPER WITH THE DATE WRITTEN ON IT

or

A PIECE OF PAPER WITH THE DATE AND THE WORDS CNC MOLDS N STUFF WRITTEN NEATLY AND EASILY READABLE. 

Please review the rules above before submitting an entry.  Remember, you can submit an entry every day of the month if you want. 

Entries MUST BE MADE HERE ON THE FORUM.